Career at helot
what we offer you
a future-proof, pleasant workplace in an owner-managed, medium-sized company in a stable growth industry
comprehensive social benefits
a high degree of personal responsibility and freedom of choice
a performance-related, attractive income
Current job postings
HELOT , location: Cologne / Düsseldorf We’re looking for you!
Craftsman / all-rounder (m / f / d) – full-time
For the restoration of water and fire damage
YOUR TASKS IN THE NEW JOB:
- Independent execution of planned manual work in the field of dry construction / bricklaying / tile / painting and flooring work after water and fire damage.
- Documentation of the activity
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Completed vocational training in the craft or many years of professional experience
- Flexibility and a high level of commitment
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Customer and team-oriented thinking and acting Driver’s license, at least class B
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- An open-ended employment contract, an attractive remuneration that is on your account on time
- 12 salaries plus year-end bonus
- A quick and easy introduction with thorough training in theory and practice
- Belonging to and working in a committed, collaborative team
- Qualifying individual further training and development opportunities
- Well-maintained company vehicle from a modern fleet, modern work equipment and clothing for your assignments
- A high degree of responsible, independent work
- Comprehensive social benefits
- Free drinks and vitamins
- Moving service
Are you ready for the challenges and want to help shape the rental market of the future? Then apply now with your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.
Preferably by email to Ms. Lesaar: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAINTER (m / f / D) – full time